- New York Post reports first Coronavirus case in Queen, but NYC health spokesman denies.
- Confirmed cases top 10k from 7,700 a day earlier, with 257 fatalities.
- UK Researchers suggests 75,800 infected in Wuhan
- Impact of virus “not fully reflected” in rigged China PMI number
- Goldman disagrees with Ross, says virus blowback will wipe 0.4% off US GDP growth
- ‘The U.K. health department confirmed two cases of coronavirus in England on Friday, while the U.S. and Japan advised citizens to avoid traveling to China.
- UK confirms first two coronavirus cases after multiple scares
- Hong Kong schools shuttered until March 2
- Singapore closes borders to Chinese travelers, first southeast Asian nation to do so.
- More than 43 airlines cancel flights to China
- France successfully evacuates citizens
- 1,000 suspected virus cases ‘under observation’ in India
- Confirmed cases near 10,000 as Russia confirms 2
- JPM cuts global growth forecast
- United and Delta allow pilots to decline trips
- Delta expands China cancellations through April; American also suspends flights
- CDC quarantines Americans
- Canada announces fourth case
- CDC confirms 6th case in US was human to human transmission
* * *
Update (1720ET): It’s Saturday morning in Beijing, and that means another wave of updates from Hubei and the rest of China’s virus-stricken provinces.